Thursday, April 27, 2023
7:30 to 9:30 am Registration & Breakfast
9:00 to 10:15 am Opening Remarks & Keynote Address
10:15 to 10:30 am BREAK
10:30 to 11:30 am Breakout Session #1
- Ohio Valley Health Center - Integration of Social Determinants of Health and Patient-Identified Resources to Improve Health Equity
- St. Vincent de Paul Cincinnati - Designing Free and Fundable Ancillary Services
- Community Care Clinics Public Relations & Fundraising for Your Free Clinics
11:30 am to 1:00 pm Lunch, Annual Meeting & Regional Discussions
1:00 to 1:15 pm BREAK
1:15 to 2:15 pm Breakout Session #2
- Measurement Resource Company - How to Improve Health Outcomes - Using Assessments to Better Understand Social Determinants of Health
- Community Care Clinics - Diabetes Medication Reconciliations -Expanding the Scope of Pharmacy at a Free Health Clinic
- Ohio Valley Health Center - Cultural Competency and its Role in Community Outreach
2:15 to 2:30 pm BREAK
2:45 to 3:45 pm Breakout Session #3
- Nationwide Children’s -Collective Trauma and the Fire
- Viola Startzman Clinic -Implementing and Expanding Telehealth
- Ashland Christian Health Center - Closing the Loop in Community Access to Care
4:00 to 4:30 pm Closing Remarks
The Consortium for Health Education in Appalachia Ohio (OH224-4) is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This event has been approved for 3 contact hours.
The Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (Consortium for Health Education in Appalachia Ohio) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing education for physicians. The Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine designates this program for a maximum of 3 credits of AOA Category 2-A credit and will report the CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
Our Network is designed to further our mission and provide support and advocacy our members. Take a look.
Fundraisers and events help us raise awareness and generate crucial resources to serve our member clinics and their communities. Join us at our next event and see how you can get involved. Find out more.